Ceramic Bisque Atlantic Christmas Tree With 2 Rings
* Size: About 22" Tall when assembled
* Fired to cone 04
* Availability: Made to Order
- Most of the branches have 2 holes, 1 on each side. Some of the branches only have one hole.
- There is a hole for a star.
- The holes are on the larger side, you may need to glue in your little lights.
- Rings & tree will fit together only one way, ring must be rotated just right in order to fit properly.
- The base is cut for a music box and a power cord.
- The light kit and music box are not included in this listing.
(Light Kit Not Included)
* Unfinished Item:
This listing is for an non-painted piece of plain white ceramic bisque cast from low-fire slip and fired to cone 0.04. This Piece will be in ready to paint condition and can be painted with acrylics or glazed and re-fired. Any images of painted or glazed items in this listing are for reference only, an example of what it could look like once finished. Please read titles & descriptions carefully.
* Painting services
We do offer painting services when requested if it is within our means and capabilities. Additional charges based on time, effort and material will apply. Have something in mind? Contact us and we'll be happy to discuss the details.
* Custom Ideas & Requests
Feel free to contact me if you have custom ideas or variations to this piece in mind, I am happy to accommodate if it is within my means and capabilities. If the work effort, time, and material involved are similar, the price will be likewise.
* Handling Time:
Please check that the expected delivery time is okay with you before you purchase. In order to keep quality up and prices down, all of our ready to paint ceramic bisque pieces are made to order items, production will begin at the time of purchase and could take up to 30 business days to complete.
Due to the delicate nature of ceramic glass, we will ship only USPS priority. We do offer combined shipping whenever it is possible to do so safely and economically. Feel free to contact us for more details.
* Damaged Items:
If your item(s) arrive damaged from shipping, please contact us within 24 hours. Please provide photos of the damaged product(s) and any damage to the box(es) they arrived in. Otherwise, if your item(s) arrive in satisfactory condition, please consider leaving a positive review.
* Our Goal:
To provide high quality ceramic bisque for our customers to paint and customize how they see fit. A fun and crafty way to express your imagination and creativity for all to see!
* The Process:
* Cast in a mold from liquid clay (slip)
* Carefully and professionally cleaned
* Detail re-applied when and if necessary
* Fired in a kiln to about 1,950 °F (cone 0.04)
* Inspected , cleaned further if necessary
* Ready to be packed and shipped
* Contact info & other sites
* 304 417 7678 Please leave a voice mail with your name, number & a brief message.
* Thank You:
Thank you for visiting Fat Cat Ceramics, a 2nd generation family owned and operated resource for quality ceramic bisque. If we have left out any details on any of our products that are important to you then please don't hesitate to ask us any questions. Feel free to have a look at our other listings for more ready to paint ceramic bisque as well as many other goodies!